Covenant Life Church of God
706 Urick Street, Fruitland Park, FL 34731
Covenant Life Church of God welcomes you to join us. We are a local congregation who love God and desire to grow in fellowship with Him and with our fellow believers. The Holy Spirit is welcome in our midst to lead and guide us according to the will of God. Our heart cry is to follow Jesus Christ in obedience to His Word. We welcome all of those who are hungry for more of God. We are seeking His will for our lives and our world.
We are here to be a community of caring, worshipping believers who connect with one another and with those who are not believers for the purpose of sharing God’s love with them through acts of kindness, prayer and the presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Covenant Life Church of God offers diverse service times that are sure to fit any busy schedule, beginning on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM, and on Wednesday nights at 6:45 PM. Below is a list of available worship opportunities:
Sunday Mornings at Covenant Life 10:30 AM
• Adult Worship
• Kingdom Life Children’s Church (ages 3 years old to 5th grade)
• Son Shine Kids Nursery (infant thru 3 years)
Wonderful Wednesday at Covenant Life 6:45 PM
• Praise and teaching
In January 2001, the church formally known as The 15th Street Church of God merged with Triumphant Ministries Church in Fruitland Park at the corner of CR 468 and Urick Street forming Covenant Life Church of God. Since the merge, God has blessed our congregation in ways we never thought possible! He has blessed us with a congregation that is on fire for God, a children’s ministry that teaches the Word of God with love and passion, and a youth group that desires to impact this community of Fruitland Park with the good news of Jesus Christ! God continues to bless us and we look forward to seeing what God has in store for us. The confluence of God’s grace and the leading of the Holy Spirit have carried us and our congregation along through the years.
What we believe
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- That Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God and necessary for forgiveness of sins
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing the saint’s feet
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.