FLASHBACK TO YOUR FUTURE
As I was riding on the bike trail, Holy Spirit began to speak to me about the callings, promises, dreams and visions that God had given His people; yet these precious gifts lay deserted, dormant or forgotten.
BEHOLD! I do a new thing. (See Isaiah 43:19)
As in the days of Ezekiel, My breath is breathing upon your callings, promises, dreams and visions.
I am purifying dead works. (Things God gave us yet they crashed or never manifested because we tried to do them our way and in our own strength; not yielding to the Holy Spirit and God’s ways.)
I am prophesying life into My people again. My Holy Presence now comes, infusing My people with Holy fiery zeal to do great exploits for Me. (See Daniel 11:32)
God never gives up on what He has given. In this fulness of time season, God is resurrecting what lies deserted, dormant or forgotten.
When you look back this time at the things God has given you, your flashback will launch you into your calling and your future. There is new revelation power coming on your callings, promises, dreams and visions from God; empowering you to be singularly focused.
Engage this power to be singularly focused. Then you will see the future of those promises. Increased discernment and understanding of how it’s going to start, build and carry on in the future will ignite in you. This is because you have been in a LONG season of discipline; learning the ways of God and being purified from things that have darkened your counsel with God. In other words, God has been maturing you. And now that you are trained in every area of your ministry, you are readied for success. As you stand like a towering champion, when the enemy opposes you, he sees the brightness of the glory of God in you and turns the other way. Success in every area will be yours; you will advance and you will prosper in all that God has given you.
Don’t look at others to judge your success, for each and every one of us are called to ministry by God according to our own uniqueness which God purposed. Failure is not an option because the One who overcame all is living inside of you.
The hand of the Lord was upon me and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones. He caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And He said unto me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
And I answered, O Lord God, thou knows. Again He said unto me, “Prophesy upon these bones and say unto them, ‘O ye dry bones, hear the Word of the Lord.’ Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and ye shall live.”
So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood upon their feet; an exceeding great army.
Tuesday Morning – Freedom Prayer Sheet
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 NKJV
Prayer for Yourself:
- Friend check: how are you handling the change all about us? Are you struggling? Are you stressing? Are you keeping a positive outlook? These are very difficult times that there seems to be no end in sight. Be sure you pour God’s Word into your head and heart each day and pray for yourself. Seek out a friend to be a prayer/share partner. Don’t try to go it alone!
- In Jesus’ darkest, loneliest hour – the Garden of Gethsemane – (Matthew 26:36-46) He went to prayer, and in John 17:1-5, He prayed for Himself for strength to bring Glory to the Father through what He was facing. Look what He did! He became the Savior of the whole world! Our prayers are a lifeline to life! Pray for yourself!
Prayer for Your Family:
- Pray for your children and grandchildren, by name! Pray for your siblings and for your parents if they are still with you.
- Pray for any specific needs of your family members!
Prayer for the Church: the church gathered (Covenant Life Church) and the church dispersed (other houses of Christian worship) here and throughout the world.
- Pray that God will keep the church on the cutting edge of what is happening around it at all times. That we will be awake and alert!
- PRAY FOR SPONTANEOUS REVIVAL TO BREAK OUT IN ALL OF AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD!
- These days of uncertainty and distress are days of opportunity for the Body of Christ, the Church. Pray that…
- We will not miss a single Kingdom opportunity to give a witness for Christ and lend a helping hand
- That God will give answers for those asking questions or leveling accusation
- For strength and courage to stand firm in the heat of the battle.
- The church, (that’s you and me) will always be ready to give an answer to anyone who asks about the reason we have such hope in us!
Prayer for our Community of Residence: Lake Co., Fruitland Park, Florida, and surrounding communities:
- Continue to pray for school district administrators, local school faculty, staff, and especially students.
- Here are a few of the things at stake with the opening of school for students and workers alike: income, learning, reconnecting with friends students and teachers, the educational journey of students from grade school to post high school education.
Prayer for our Government: Local, County, State & National:
- The President, Congress, Judicial, and all other government offices, and personnel need to remember the Constitution of the United States and how it has prevailed for centuries, in keeping America under the favor and blessing of God. Many Americans may not like it now, but a number of heroes – to many to forget – have given their lives to defending and carrying out the mandates it provides. We are not in need of any kind of revolution to change our way of life in America as some might feel. We need a revival from heaven in America that will turn Americans back to God! During a very dark time of the civil war, President Abraham Lincoln issued this proclamation to the country, calling for a day of fasting and prayer. He identified the nation’s sin like this: “We have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which persevered us in peace, and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us; and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.” This was true in 1863 when it was first written and it is true today – America has become “too self-sufficient” for God. We have become too proud to pray to the God that made us. We are a nation divided. The traditional motto of the United States of America is Epluribus Unum – “out of many, one. We are a nation divided that needs to be brought together. We have gotten to where we are, because we, as a nation, have forgotten God! Psalm 19:7 declares, “The wicked shall be turned into hell And all the nations that forget God.” (Psalm 9:17 NKJV).
We have been far too tolerant of sin and now we are reaping a harvest of blatant sin that is costing America far more than we can afford to pay. Diversity, one of the goals of tolerance, has robbed us of real, genuine love for God, and for people. It is time to draw a line in the sand in our prayers, and stand upon the principles of truth given to us in the eternal Word of God, the Bible! It is time to rise up in faith and call those things that are not – righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit – as though they were.
- Pray for our President to sustain under pressure and increase in His favor from both God and man every day.
- That he will be firm in his decisions, forward in his leadership, and faithful to his duties. Hold him up in the battle for the soul of America just as Aaron and Hur held up Moses’ arms and Israel prevailed in the battle over the enemy. (Exodus 17:8-16)
- That Americans will “wake up” to the takeover attempt of radical, leftist thinking, that intends to change the way of life we have enjoyed from the beginning, in the U.S. of A.
- That a spiritual revival of renewal to God will break out in the White House, in the Congress, and in the Supreme Court.
- That those who are not praying will begin to pray
- That those who are not reading the Bible will begin to read it and act upon its precepts and promises.
- That the change will be evident in all of these branches of government
- Pray that the election process for our President and other important leaders in this nation will not be sabotaged, undermined, or stolen from the candidate duly elected by the populous of American voters who express their vote. And may Gods will be done in the election of all of the leaders of this nation!
- Freedom of expression is under assault in America. Pray that Congress and the Justice Department will break up technology monopolies and aggressively protect our freedom of expression – free speech.
Jeremiah 29:11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
11 I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the Lord. “I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.
I speak this scripture daily for it brings comfort to me when I am feeling troubled. It brings peace and helps me to keep my focus on Him.
The Word of God is our weapon to use against our enemy, the devil.
New Living Translation
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word.
Then I can answer those who taunt me, for I trust in your word.
May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy,
for I have put my hope in your word.
I have refused to walk on any evil path,
so that I may remain obedient to your word.
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
The teaching of your word gives light, so even the simple can understand.
Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil.
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.
1 Peter 5:8
Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.
The other day, Al was praying in the Spirit and he had a vision in which he found himself standing at the entrance of an old gold mine. A covered wagon full of angels pulled up to the mine. These angels were God’s cleaning crew. They pulled out vacuums, brooms, dustpans, etc. and began to clean the mine’s entrance. As the angels cleaned, Al saw “doctrines of men” in the shaft like an artery full of cholesterol. As Al pondered this, he realized this meant doctrines that man created out of misunderstanding God’s word.
Once the main shaft was cleared, Al saw deeper into God’s gold mine. The shaft divided out from one into many. Al felt like these shafts represented the many different facets of God’s word. When these shafts appeared, Al realized that these many facets of God’s word led straight into His heart! God’s word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. (See Psalm 119:105) This path is the highway of holiness spoken of in Isaiah 35:8-10: TPT
There will be a highway of holiness called the Sacred Way. The impure will not be permitted on this road, but it will be accessible to God’s people. Not even fools will lose their way. The lion will not be found there; no wild beast will travel on it – they will not be found there. But the redeemed will find a pathway on it. Yahweh’s ransomed ones will return with glee to Zion. They will enter with a song of rejoicing and be crowned with everlasting joy. Ecstatic joy will overwhelm them; weariness and grief will disappear!
God released this vision to Al to reveal what has been keeping God’s people, for years, from seeing the importance of His Word and understanding the facets of revelation that come from His Word. The revelation we receive from His word prepares our heart so we can use this lamp unto our feet to find the path of holiness.
Psalm 7:9b TPT: Reward and prosper the cause of the righteous; for You are the righteous God, the soul searcher, who looks deep into every heart to examine the thoughts and motives.
Our stubbornness, laziness, and lack of faith; mixed with doctrines of men that have been sown as a seed into our lives have kept us from having a passionate zeal to seek to know God through His Word for ourselves. We have been content to sit and passively listen to a man speak to us about God, rather than stir ourselves up on our most Holy faith given to us at our salvation experience.
Thankfully, God knows our weaknesses and helps us. In the vision, it was angels that cleared out our clogged arteries. (See Psalm 32:7 and 34:7) The clogged arteries represent what is clogging up the pathway of the Life of Christ in us.
“For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your soul; for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.” Leviticus 17:11 ESV
Angels are a spiritual blessing given to us by God to minister to us. (See Hebrews 1:14 and Ephesians 1:3) We need God’s help to deliver us and awaken us to zeal and passion for Him.
Al’s Nuggets of Truth
Al says, “It’s time for us to go in to God’s word for ourselves and let the Holy Spirit of God teach us the truth about God’s word; bringing revelation that will produce real faith. This real faith empowers us to do His will in accordance with His divine word. We manifest His will and His word through our words and deeds. And the Lord will go with us confirming His word with signs. (See 1 John 2:27 and Mark 16:20)
One more thing – Al felt led to call it God’s Gold Mine because God counsels us to purchase gold perfected by fire, so that you can be truly rich. God is love and that love is a consuming fire. When you choose to draw close to God; He perfects you by His fire, removing everything that hinders you from being able to search the many facets of God’s Word which puts you on the path of holiness – leading you directly into His heart. (See 1 John 4:8; Hebrews 11:29 and Revelation 3:18)
We love you all,
PS: Al says remember, as you draw near to God, He draws near to you. When He manifests in your life, He brings wisdom, knowledge, understanding and the anointing that breaks every yoke of bondage upon you and everyone else you share God’s revelation to. So let’s cause things to be on earth as they are in heaven.
PPS: Did you take the time to read all of the scriptures? Desire God’s Word.
Jeremiah 1:9 King James Version
9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
Your words are more powerful than you think. The Lord came to Jeremiah and touched his mouth. Then in verse 10, the Lord told him what those words would do: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms to:
Root out – Pull down – Destroy – Throw down – Build – Plant
This was a specific assignment for Jeremiah. The point is that it was the words that Jeremiah would speak that God would use to perform His will.
There is power in our words! Proverbs 18:21 ESV Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
So, choose life and let the power words of life transform you, your family, your friends and everyone you encounter.
"You cannot possess beyond your expectations" Emma Stark, Glasgow Prophetic Centre
You can never go further than your expectations allow you. If you are ready to grow in Christ Jesus, you must grow in hope, faith and expectations. Your inner belief systems are your foundations to life. You grow as you add to your foundation by experience and by faith in God’s Word.
Let this be a time when you open your heart to the call of the eagle heart of the Lord and SOAR! We are the only beings who can limit us. Our own response to fear, past failure and the unknown will decide our future adventures in God.
Isaiah 40:27-31 The Message (MSG)
27-31 Why would you ever complain, O Jacob,
or, whine, Israel, saying,
“God has lost track of me.
He doesn’t care what happens to me”?
Don’t you know anything? Haven’t you been listening?
God doesn’t come and go. God lasts.
He’s Creator of all you can see or imagine.
He doesn’t get tired out, doesn’t pause to catch his breath.
And he knows everything, inside and out.
He energizes those who get tired,
gives fresh strength to dropouts.
For even young people tire and drop out,
young folk in their prime stumble and fall.
But those who wait upon God get fresh strength.
They spread their wings and soar like eagles,
They run and don’t get tired,
they walk and don’t lag behind.
2 Corinthians 13:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
1 John 3:1 New International Version (NIV)
3 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
God loves his creation both human and animal. Though we think his love is fickle at times, it is not. He never changes, he always loves us! It is our choice to believe in his love. He wants to love on you today. Will you let him?
Give up? Don’t give up!
We are making choices at every moment of the day. Most of them are totally ingrained behavior according to how old we are. We don’t have to think through most things as we have already made the decisions subconsciously. For example, we need to go to the store. We have most likely already decided how we are going, what roads we will take, what we need when we get there…etc. We don’t get in our car and have to decide to back out of our driveway. We automatically respond to learned behavior.
When it comes to our lifestyles, most of us follow how we were raised. We either do like our parents or the opposite if we did not have a good home life. With the world in the crisis, chaos, and pain it is in now, we do have to stop and make some conscious decisions. One of them is how we will go forward. It would be easy for some of us to give up and have a “whatever” attitude. The problem with that attitude is the results are usually not what we wanted and we spend years trying to correct the results. All it would have taken was to choose differently. We can choose to find out the best methods of health care, financial wisdom, relationship-building techniques, and growth in the time of crisis. Or, we can just float in a haze of worry or indifference and find ourselves in a mess emotionally, socially, spiritually, and financially.
Now is the time to choose-give up or not? Seek help from experts on the subject of our needs, or allow life to crush our dreams. Call upon the Lord God for rescue or sit in our whining corner and blame everyone else for our troubles.
I know this is a strong challenge to us, but we need to be awakened from our apathy and do something positive for our future. We pray that all of us will trust God for direction and wisdom at this time. He sees all and knows how to fix all our wrong choices when we surrender to Him. Be blessed this week as you seek the path to get out of distress and on a path of victory in Christ Jesus!
Philippians 4:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Psalm 25:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 143:10 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
10 Show me what you want me to do. You are my God.
Let your good Spirit lead me over level ground.
Proverbs 1:32 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
32 “Fools die because they refuse to follow wisdom. They are content to follow their foolish ways, and that will destroy them.