From the Sunday Bulletin January 12, 2020
Let’s Make 2020 a Good Year!
The book of Hebrews outlines twelve steps to take that can ensure benefit and blessing
- Let us fear lest we fail to rest in Christ. (Hebrews 4:1) The promise of God’s rest.
- 2. Let us be diligent. (Hebrews 4:11) Deliberately choose to be obedient to follow Christ.
- Let us hold fast to our confession. (Hebrews 4:14) Recognize His position of authority.
- Let us draw near to the throne of grace. (Hebrews 4:16) The atonement of Jesus Christ gives us the standing to boldly draw near…
- Let us press on to maturity. (Hebrews 6:1) Through the Holy Spirit working in us.
- Let us draw near to the Most Holy Place. (Hebrews 10:22) He desires relationship with us.
- Let us hold fast our confession without wavering. (Hebrews 10:23) Our hope is secure in Him.
- Let us consider one another (Hebrews 10:24)
- Let us run with endurance the race. (Hebrews 12:1) Lighten the load for the race.
- Let us show gratitude. (Hebrews 12:28)
- Let us go out to Him outside the camp. (Hebrews 13:13) We need to daily choose to walk away from the world and toward the camp of Christ as we live.
- Let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise. (Hebrews 13:5)
Please follow and like us: